needed ba(H) maths student who can record videos for class X mathematicsmathshelp
Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Spring Spanish Language Programs & Outreach Intern826DC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Nashville Learning Center
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelop strategy and maintain social media presence and Website for SIG.
Social media consists of website enhancements using Joomla, blog via Wordpress, maintain presence on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others as appropriate.
As primary editor of the Website, blog, and social media sites, you will need to research, write and post articles about education in a conversational style, to ensure blog content captures readers' interest, while promoting company message. Intern will be required to take direction from Intern manager and managing director of organization. Use appropriate tools to provide management with metric reports. Use on-line and off-line social networking techniques for collaboration with people inside and outside the organization. Promote company objectives with each blog article. May contribute to monthly e-newsletter as well.
Responsibilities- Develop and maintain plan for organization's Internet presence to include management of online groups.
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs, websites and social media outlets.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to social media strategies.
- Use wordpress blogging tools
- Ensure blog(s) are accessible from a variety of different environments and push to other websites and discussion groups.
- Produces a consistent visual image including maintenance of templates and image archives.
- Ensure images are delivered to the viewer at sufficient high speed and quality.
- Creates image links and ensure links are up to date.
- Troubleshoot and repairs bugs and problems.
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas.
- Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features.
- Act as liaison between blog readers and corporation
- Interface collaboratively with PR, web design team to insure cohesiveness between blog(s) and corporate web site.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture
- Must be computer and Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research
- Must thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be proactive and have a strong desire to learn social media and apply practical learning to enhance internet presence for NLC and related companies
- Must work in virtual environment