Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Providence Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 30 2016
Company Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Maintain social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Post innovative and engaging content for audiences on social media outlets
- Track and monitor social media performance and metrics
- Generate content for company newsletter
Verbistro is the ultimate marketplace for creative ESL teaching materials designed by teacher for teachers. With teachers from around the world constantly creating, testing, and evolving relevant, engaging, and effective content, it makes sense to share this collective knowledge so that billions of English language learners can benefit.
Verbistro takes great pride in allowing teachers across the globe to share and leverage exceptional content created by their peers. Teaching English is not a static discipline, we are constantly creating new means to enable our students to learn and internalize the language. Our goal is to allow thousands of ESL teachers access continuously evolving content that can reach students more efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment