Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Spring Spanish Language Programs & Outreach Intern826DC
Volunteer and Internship Abroad (Kenya)Joyland Prime Academy
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Youth Academy
1170 East Brewington Road
Posted: January 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Youth Academy, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization that has been in existence since 1982. Our Board of Directors are comprised of mostly retired and active military personnel, who have contributed profoundly to our mission since being in operation.
Bridging the gap of disparities between at-risk youth, women, their children, families, and displaced veterans and the five institutions of society: home, school, morals, government and community. Our goal is to help these individuals become self sustaining citizens in today's society.
The Youth Academy is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The company is currently redesigning its website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment