Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Marketing Intern - Content Writing & Video ProductionMompreneur Soul
Lesson PlannerThe Need2Read Program
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Kumon Learning Center AssistantKumon of Houston Heights
SAP HANA Training and Placement Starts on Jan 14th - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
Adult Education HelpCommunity Education Outreach
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Inspired Minds STEAM Academy, INC.
696 Mt. Zion Road Ste 10-B
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspired Minds S.T.E.A.M. Academy is a safe, nurturing, and scholarly environment for your child to learn and grow. In our STEAM Program, children will learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) & social skills to prepare them for life-long learning.
* Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for ages: 2 years to 5 years.
* LOW child-to-teacher ratios.
* After-school Enrichment Program for children 5 to 12 years of age.
* Private Pre-K
* Highly-qualified teachers.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment