Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Miss Greater West Coast Scholarship Pageant
Posted: March 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiss Greater West Coast/Miss Greater West Coast Teen (MGWC/MGWCT) West Coast Scholarship Pageant is design to benefit young women of underserved communities, with an opportunity to achieve financial assistance toward their higher educational goals.
The pageant platform provides young women between the ages 14-26 a unique opportunity to learn and explore the art of public speaking, develop or refine their communication skills, and thereby boost their self-esteem. MGWC/MGWCT will award participants and winners with education scholarships.
We are looking for Interns who are self motivated and work well independently. This will be a studded event and we are looking for the best and who are ready to show this industry what you are made off.
Will provide Letter of Recommendation, College credit and Meals and/or Meal stipend when available.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment