Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Social Media InternBookmark This
Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment
Posted: January 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduco Tutors is a new education non- profit with the mission to provide equal supplemental education for all students, regardless of background or income. We aim to give opportunities to students with no resources to advance. We provide quality tutoring services at a lower rate. Our current goal is to provide 25% of our services at no charge for students who are unable to afford these services.
- Write different posts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and any other social media channel we use to promote our brand.
- Choose what pictures we will post for each channel.
- Come up with attention grabbing sayings and text to include in our posts.
- Research any hot topics that we can talk about to engage followers
- Research the latest trending hash tags - We will look over everything and approve.
This is an unpaid internship. This position will be 8-10 hours a week. To apply for this position please send a little about yourself and why you would like this position, as well as the handle to at least one of your social media accounts.
Self motivated to complete projects and tasks efficiently Understanding of Excel, Word, Photoshop, and graphic design Strong grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills Interest in education Knowledgeable on social media platforms and campaigns.