Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Education Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Spanish Academy Intern (teaching and exam assistant) - part time or full timeBookmark This
1629 K street
Posted: July 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Spanish Academy is a complete new Spanish school located in DC. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality Spanish language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We want to create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn Spanish effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid intern for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the DC area and help us implement the DELE exams in DC.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the directors (sometimes on Saturday). Skype meetings are possible if you don't live in the DC region, but an intern in DC would be preferred.
• Assist during classes.
• Help us to organize and implement the DELE exams in DC.
• Research and cultivate a list of Marketing/Social Media contacts.
• Research organizations, corporations and schools and their contacts.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• Good written English, fluent or native Spanish speaker.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (must have a visa).