Civic Works- AVID Tutor/Mentors (Paid Internship w/education award opportunity)Civic Works AVID
Educationtal InternshipAsian Eye Ltd
Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
START IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!- WIN – “Writing Is Necessary” Project - Assistant (Office Internship)Bookmark This
Next Level Publishing
2810 Morris Ave
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe W.I.N “Writing is Necessary” Project, is a nationwide school and youth initiative uniquely designed to motivate students and introduce them to an effective method of approaching different writing techniques. Our workshops assist students with assignments, essays, term papers, letters and standardized tests.
This programs is ran and developed by Next Level Publishing, LLC
Requirements- Schedule appointments, process mail, answer phones, draft and execute expense reports, manage travel plans, order supplies and merchandise
- Scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones, drafting and executing expense reports, managing travel plans, ordering supplies and merchandise
- Assist with coordinating event requests
- Assist with set-up and breakdown for events or guest appearances
- Researching school and colleges for the WIN Program.
- Create a binder and manage the database.
- Use social media as an avenue to promote events/appearances and solicit sponsorship for the WIN (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo)
- Send out letters and media packets to potential clients and corporations
- Provide administrative assistance to the VP of Marketing and Operations
- Provide follow-up calls on leads and inquires
- 10-20 Hours Per Week