Education InternTanganyika Wildlife Park
Safari Camp InternTanganyika Wildlife Park
Teach in China,No degree Necessary Plus free ticket offeredflower education
Rewrite A Curricvulum LessonEco Learning Legacies
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Marketing Intern - Content Writing & Video ProductionMompreneur Soul
Aerospace EducationSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Lesson PlannerThe Need2Read Program
STEM Teacher/Instructor InternBookmark This
1225 Laurel Street, Suite 315
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTiny Techz is a STEM enrichment program that is project-based with a learning focus on science, technology, engineering and math.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of daily program of a Lead Enrichment Specialist and/or Enrichment Specialist
• Classroom supervision in the absence of Lead Enrichment Specialist and/or Enrichment Specialist in task which has to be conducted occasionally.
• Preparing a suitable learning environment for children, supplying them with necessary materials, stationery, etc. and setting up interest centers are few other responsibilities of teacher assistants.
• They have to attend staff meetings, conferences and the required training programs.
• Assist Lead Enrichment Specialist and/or Enrichment Specialist in carrying out various activities that lead to emotional, intellectual and social development of children
• Reporting to the Lead Enrichment Specialist and/or Enrichment Specialist in case of observance of problems with children.
• Maintain a neat and clean classroom.
• 5 days a week Monday through Friday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (if needed)
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Enrichment Specialist Assistant must be accustomed to working long hours and extensive sitting. This position may require the individual to stand for periods of time. This candidate must be able to reach at times and may require some lifting.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to conduct research on the internet
1. Associates Degree or high school diploma
2. Ability to work an extended schedule.
1 year working with children