Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Marketing InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Education InternshipColleen Werner
Student Resource Team InternBookmark This
Woman's Missionary Union (WMU)
100 Missionary Ridge
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 1888, WMU is a missions organization that has educated and involved generations upon generations in Christian missions. Our purpose—to challenge Christian believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God—is accomplished through our age-level missions organizations and hands-on missions opportunities.
WMU is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, that offers a vast array of missions resources including curriculum for age-level organizations in churches, volunteer opportunities, conferences, leadership training, ministry ideas and models, books, and much more.
• Working in a team environment
• Curriculum development processes
• Time management and prioritization
• How to set and accomplish work goals
• How to write appropriately for different needs/audiences
• Project management skills
• Taking initiative, sharing ideas, bringing creativity and strengths to the work
Responsibilities• Social media development
• Writing articles for web and possibly magazine
• Content editing
• Student e-newsletter development
• Work with in-house LMS to finalize and upload leadership course
• Provide insight regarding strategies for marketing to students
Those with interests in Family Studies and Education will find this internship beneficial.
RequirementsMust be a junior or senior in college. All internships are unpaid in exchange for course credit. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is needed. It would be helpful to be familiar with Facebook Insights or Google Analytics.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Social Media, Computer
Preferred - Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi