Promotions CoordinatorWendelken Piano Studio, Inc
Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Marketing InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
STUDENT SUPPORT ASSISTANTBookmark This
EUROPROYECTOS ERASMUS PLUS
Calle Agustín Moreno 37 Córdoba 14002
Posted: January 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEUROPROYECTOS ERASMUS PLUS welcome you!
As a Student Support Assistant, we expect from you to build a friendly and smooth relationship with the students and make them enjoy their free time as a part of their experience with us and learn about the social and cultural background of the city they’re going to live during the implementation of the project.
- Meals during trips and cultural activities.
- Travel for free during trips and cultural activities.
So, practice your best smile and enjoy!
ResponsibilitiesAs a Student Support Assistant you will be a reference person in the company for students and accompanying teachers.
Among your main duties will be the following:
- Preparing the group's arrival.
- Distributing rooms. Communicating with maintenance and cleaning staff for proper preparation of the rooms before the group's arrival. Organizing meals rota. Managing hotel reservations for groups staying out of our premises.
- Reception of the group, distributing students in the rooms and welcome meeting. - Accompanying students to the companies on their first working day.
- Organizing and managing cultural activities and Spanish course.
- Accompanying students in cultural activities, excursions and professional visits.
- Managing complaints related to the stay of the group.
- Preparing the group’s departure.
As most of the cultural activities and trips take part during weekends, you will be entitled to work some Saturdays and Sundays.We will always try to compensate this with extra free time during the week.