Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Providence Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Part Time Teacher (STEM)Bookmark This
Engineering For Kids
8156 Mall Road
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEngineering For Kids provides STEM enrichment to children ages 4-14 in a variety of programs. We offer after school programs, camps, birthday parties and workshops. We put the excitement in S.T.E.M. education by offering hands-on-learning through FUN activities from designing and constructing rockets, hot air balloons, and roller coasters to robotics, video game designing and creating fun objects using LEGO® bricks. The variety of programming is extraordinary! We are in need of part time lead and assistant teachers to teach our programs in the Northern Kentucky area.
- Working with children ages 4-14
- Prepare for each class by gathering and preparing supplies, reviewing curriculum and arranging classroom furniture
- Have flexibility, excellent work ethic and be dependable
- Apply appropriate classroom management strategies
- Supervise and train Assistant Teachers
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Be equipped with reliable transportation to drive to various locations in Northern Kentucky and CIncinnati