Desire to be an entrepreneur in Education?Minds of the Future Academy
HCOP Pre-Health ScholarsHealth Careers Opportunity Program
Course Content Developer InternLaureate Education
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Art TeacherMiftaahul Uloom Academy
Outreach Leader InternNextGenVest
Teaching InternBookmark This
125 western avenue
Posted: April 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEXlogue is a credit-based knowledge and skill exchange platform that makes online consulting fast, real and free. It is started by a group of entrepreneurs at Harvard passionate about learning and helping others to learn. EXlogue it is the VIP resident at Harvard Innovation Lab, finalist in Harvard-China Forum Competition, and semifinalist in MIT Inno-china contest.
The internship does not require fixed office hours. You can come to work with us at Boston whenever your time schedule fits, or work remotely from home. The internship is an unpaid one, but in return we will offer you:
1. hands-on experiences with technology, marketing and curriculum design.
2. connection with the Boston/Harvard entrepreneurship and investor community
3. special mentorship from the cofounders in terms of technology, business and education
4. extra credits to learn languages on eXlogue and premium membership
5. opportunity to gain teaching experiences on eXlogue
6. future full-time job offer and help for entrepreneurship
Join eXlogue, and you'll experience the coolest idea and know the coolest people in the world!
ResponsibilitiesTeach language lessons online by using the curriculum we designed.
RequirementsProficiency with English.
Mastery of other foreign languages are preferred.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - German, Chinese, Bilingual-Spanish, Bilingual English-French