Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
TOEFL tutor and education consultantBookmark This
Golden bridge education
1001 Eagle Road
Posted: February 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolden Bridge Education is a company that provides multifaceted education consulting service. We pledge to provide international students with all the information and tools they need to succeed in the United States. Such services include high school and University application guidance, housing search, social network services, after school tutoring, and leadership training. We provide full service to suit the needs of international students today, from High School to graduate candidates, and ensure they have a smooth transition and sustainable global social network.
Please visit our website for more information:
Responsibilities1. Location: 1001 Eagle Rd, Wayne PA or Stamford, CT or Edison, NJ
2. Provide English training (TOEFL / SSAT / SAT) to Chinese speaking international students.
3. Support students’ daily life and help to communicate with school.
4. Assist GBE in completing applications, information collection, material translation, and school research.
5. Assist GBE in the integration of educational resources, marketing, and customer maintenance in Philadelphia area.
Requirements1. Experienced in teaching or tutoring ESL, and TOEFL, or SSAT, or SAT.TOEFL 100 or above
2. Familiar with American educational system; US studying experience is preferred
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Bachelor's degree or higher
5. Bilingual in Chinese and English is highly preferred.