Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
TOEFL tutor and education consultantBookmark This
Golden bridge education
1001 Eagle Road
Posted: February 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolden Bridge Education is a company that provides multifaceted education consulting service. We pledge to provide international students with all the information and tools they need to succeed in the United States. Such services include high school and University application guidance, housing search, social network services, after school tutoring, and leadership training. We provide full service to suit the needs of international students today, from High School to graduate candidates, and ensure they have a smooth transition and sustainable global social network.
Please visit our website for more information:
Responsibilities1. Location: 1001 Eagle Rd, Wayne PA or Stamford, CT or Edison, NJ
2. Provide English training (TOEFL / SSAT / SAT) to Chinese speaking international students.
3. Support students’ daily life and help to communicate with school.
4. Assist GBE in completing applications, information collection, material translation, and school research.
5. Assist GBE in the integration of educational resources, marketing, and customer maintenance in Philadelphia area.
Requirements1. Experienced in teaching or tutoring ESL, and TOEFL, or SSAT, or SAT.TOEFL 100 or above
2. Familiar with American educational system; US studying experience is preferred
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Bachelor's degree or higher
5. Bilingual in Chinese and English is highly preferred.