Essay EditorsDreamGo Inc
Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Trainer / Curriculum DeveloperBookmark This
1162 West Pioneer Parkway
Posted: April 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Trainer with Curriculum Development Experience
This role is responsible for researching, designing, producing and presenting instructional content for instructor-led courses.
• Analyze and structure content, select media, and develop assessment strategies
• Develop content outlines and revise based on team feedback
• Responsible for ensuring consistency of instructional design standards and processes and apply principles of cognition and adult learning theories, current learning methodologies, and new media technologies
• Maintain schedules and deliverable deadlines
• Must be organized, self-motivated, flexible, creative, and adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well with others
RequirementsThe Ideal candidate will have:
· Training delivery or presentation experience
· Leadership experience
· Experience using e-learning development tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, Flash
· Experience with LMSs and online learning software and tools
· Experience in being Tech-savvy, keeps up with trends
· Experience scripting and directing learning videos
· Tax/IRS knowledge or experience