Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Internship in China C121 - German Teaching Assistant Internship (not virtual)MTA Network
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Specialized Tests Question DeveloperP.Y.E. Education Center
Resident Naturalist InternUniversity of Georgia Costa Rica
Travel and Teach English at the Home for Pandas - Chengdu, China!Bookmark This
Posted: March 20 2016
Company Location: Palm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
WHAT MAKES CHENGDU UNIQUE
Travel! How’s this sound: Perched in a high mountain valley, Yellow Dragon National Park offers invigorating adventure options. The ambitious can trek to Lhasa, whitewater raft or embark on multi-day river journeys. Alternatively, a five-mile trot brings you to five terraced, temple pools glowing with stunning hues.
Food! When people think of Chengdu, they immediately think of hotpot - from simple spicy to moderate, three or four kinds of spices, as well as fish head hotpot, medical herbs hotpot. It’s fantastic!
Leisure! Chengdu is famous for its strong affinity for leisure and enjoyment. From traditional teahouses, theaters to modern pubs and clubs, people here know how to enjoy the night.
Pandas! The endangered species Giant Pandas are a mainstay of the city and its people. Eager to see, hug and even volunteer the cute bears? If you are thinking so, Chengdu, of course, is the best choice for you.
We have six established centers all over the city and each of our centers has a team of international and local teachers overseen by experienced Western Director of Studies. We have a dynamic and interesting group of teachers from all over the world in their mid-20’s - 30’s.
* Passionate about teaching
* 1+ year teaching experience with young learners is preferred
* Bachelors degree
* Internationally-recognized TEFL certification preferred
* Native English speaker
* Creative, caring, and full of energy
*Monthly salary RMB8000-10000 depends on your qualifications and actual teaching experience
* Monthly KPI Bonuses available - up to 1500 RMB
* Accommodation Allowance of 1,000 RMB per month and Accommodation support or free apartment.
* Airfare allowance of 8,000 RMB per contract
* Paid annual leave (12-20 days + 12 days of Chinese National Holidays per contract)
* International Health insurance including dental coverage
* Airport pick-up upon arrival with welcome package ready at apartments
* Sponsored Z working visa
* Induction teacher training program
* ESL certification programs
* Sponsored Tefl in China certificate
* Classroom-based professional development
* Career promotion and transfer throughout the world’s leading private educational organization
* Free Mandarin Chinese lessons