- Internships /
- Education /
- Travel and Teach English in Beijing, China! Pre-Paid One Way Flight to China! Relocation Fee!
Education Blog and Marketing InternshipSocial Teacher
Fall 2017 English for Speakers of Other Language (ESOL) Teacher Assistant InternshipMujeres Unidas Avanzando
Fall 2017 High School Equivalency Teacher Assistant InternshipMujeres Unidas Avanzando
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
ReceptionistIdeal school of allied healthcare
Online ESL TeachersTeach for the Future
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Museum Educator Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Travel and Teach English in Beijing, China! Pre-Paid One Way Flight to China! Relocation Fee!Bookmark This
Posted: June 29 2016
Company Location: Palm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
* Hiring Year Round
* English Training: Various Age Groups 3 to 12 years old
* Advanced Teaching Facilities: computers, projectors, smart white boards, and excellent teaching materials relevant to teaching non-English speaking children
* Location: Beijing, China
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary RMB7500-10500 depends on your qualifications and teaching experience.
Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
* Accommodation provided during training
* 32 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
* Housing allowance in Beijing which is RMB4000 a month and the school will help you to find an apartment.
* Monthly Incentive Package which is RMB1000-1500
* Airfare provided: after you fulfill your one year contract (RMB8000)
* Relocation Fee RMB6000 paid after one month after you start working
* Personal Career Development Plan
* Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
* Legal Documents: Working Visa provided
* Support and Communication between teachers and centers
* Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festival etc.)
* Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, or the U.K.
* BA Degree
* Must love working with children