Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Spring Spanish Language Programs & Outreach Intern826DC
Volunteer and Internship Abroad (Kenya)Joyland Prime Academy
Travel and Teach English in Beijing, China! Pre-Paid One Way Flight to China! Relocation Fee!Bookmark This
Posted: June 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
* Hiring Year Round
* English Training: Various Age Groups 3 to 12 years old
* Advanced Teaching Facilities: computers, projectors, smart white boards, and excellent teaching materials relevant to teaching non-English speaking children
* Location: Beijing, China
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary RMB7500-10500 depends on your qualifications and teaching experience.
Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
* Accommodation provided during training
* 32 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
* Housing allowance in Beijing which is RMB4000 a month and the school will help you to find an apartment.
* Monthly Incentive Package which is RMB1000-1500
* Airfare provided: after you fulfill your one year contract (RMB8000)
* Relocation Fee RMB6000 paid after one month after you start working
* Personal Career Development Plan
* Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
* Legal Documents: Working Visa provided
* Support and Communication between teachers and centers
* Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festival etc.)
* Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, or the U.K.
* BA Degree
* Must love working with children