Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Tutor for California Polytechnic State UniversityBookmark This
College Town Tutor
San Luis Obispo, CA
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to California Polytechnic State University this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of their fellow students, with the advantage of flexible hours! These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a College Town Tutor!
• Get paid a minimum of $20 an hour!
• Performance bonuses at the end of each semester!
• Meet clients at convenient locations on campus!
• Have an advantage from other applicants to get a summer internship or full time position with College Town Tutor!
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering & motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Involved in extracurricular activities or hobbies.
RequirementsRequirements to become a College Town Tutor:
• Get an A or A+ in any course you wish to tutor.
• Be willing to provide a transcript as proof of grades.
• Be available to tutor at least 10 hours per week.
• Previous tutoring experience is preferred.
• Must be an enrolled student at Cal Poly
• Be eligible to work in the USA.