Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Tutor for College Town Tutor!Bookmark This
College Town Tutor
222 Merchandise Mart Plz
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University of Iowa this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of their fellow students, with the advantage of flexible hours! These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a College Town Tutor!
• Get paid a minimum of $20 an hour!
• Performance bonuses at the end of each semester!
• Meet clients at convenient locations on campus!
• Have an advantage from other applicants to get a summer internship or full time position with College Town Tutor!
• No commute! Work from campus!
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering & motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Involved in extracurricular activities or hobbies.
RequirementsRequirements to become a College Town Tutor:
• Get an A or A+ in any course you wish to tutor.
• Be willing to provide a transcript as proof of grades.
• Be available to tutor at least 10 hours per week.
• Previous tutoring experience is preferred.
• Must be an enrolled student at Northwestern University, University of Chicago, DePaul University or University of Illinois - Chicago
• Be eligible to work in the USA.