Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Tutor for University of Michigan - Ann ArborBookmark This
College Town Tutor
500 S State St
Ann Arbor, MI
Posted: August 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University of Michigan - Ann Arbor this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of their fellow students, with the advantage of flexible hours! These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a College Town Tutor!
• Get paid a minimum of $20 an hour!
• Performance bonuses at the end of each semester!
• Meet clients at convenient locations on campus!
• Have an advantage from other applicants to get a summer internship or full time position with College Town Tutor!
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering & motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Involved in extracurricular activities or hobbies.
RequirementsRequirements to become a College Town Tutor:
• Get an A or A+ in any course you wish to tutor.
• Be willing to provide a transcript as proof of grades.
• Be available to tutor at least 10 hours per week.
• Previous tutoring experience is preferred.
• Must be an enrolled student at University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
• Be eligible to work in the USA.