Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Tutors and AdminsBookmark This
Smarts Club LLC
4280 Main St, STE 500
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSMARTS Club LLC is a growing company providing comprehensive programs in supplemental education including academic classes, enrichment activities and test prep workshops for K-12 students. We are currently offering opportunities for paid internships (a tutor and an admin) to the right candidates who are pursuing a degree in education, science or business related discipline. Earn while you learn valuable business skills including teaching, marketing, customer service, administration.
Applicants must have reliable transportation and be available during M-F 4PM-7PM and Sat 2PM-5PM. Hours can be discussed at the time of the interview. If you are proficient in the subject matter, if you are competitive and self starter, if you have extreme passion to contribute and make a difference in educational experiences for our students then we want to hear from you. For more information about Smarts Club, visit us: http://www.smartsclub.net
Both positions include some overlapping responsibilities such as schedule management, customer service and reception. Tutors must be able to follow predefined lesson plans for middle and high school math and English.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records, compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills with ability to communicate by phone, email and face to face
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability