Volunteers and Internships Abroad (Kenya)Joyland Prime Academy
Research and Outreach InternArki And Associates
Civic Works- AVID Tutor/Mentors (Paid Internship w/education award opportunity)Civic Works AVID
Educationtal InternshipAsian Eye Ltd
Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Virtual internship: English language teaching, e-learningBookmark This
Posted: January 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a small start-up which aims to provide language schools with e-learning solutions for business English courses. Our flag-ship is a vocabulary trainer, which is being developed at the moment. If you want to be part of this development, we're looking forward to your application.
The internship will take place 100% online. You can work from the comfort of your own home.
We believe in involving employees in the allocation of tasks and that's also true for interns! Currently we are looking for interns for the following projects:
- creating vocabulary exercises
- prepare grammar presentations & videos
- creating grammar exercises
- create multiple choice quizzes (e.g. business idioms, etc)
- create exercises as used in the BEC (Cambridge Business English Certificate) exam
- text production/ copywriting and creating reading comprehension exercises
Please let us know what you are interested in when applying.
- designing and creating exercises (vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, etc)
- demonstrating creativity and interest in learning/ teaching/ instructional design
- feeding the database
- doing own research (teaching materials, etc)
The internship takes place full-time, is not paid, and lasts 4 weeks. The successful candidate may be offered paid freelance jobs at a later stage of the project. Apply with CV and confirmation of enrolment.
- interest in instructional design
- being enrolled at a university
- this needs to be your compulsory internship
- excellent English skills, esp. in writing
- permanent Internet access
- proficient use of MS Office, online dictionaries, etc.
- being tech-savvy
- knowledge in HTML
- native speaker of English
- highly creative person
- German language skills