- Internships /
- Education /
- One Year Teaching position with volunteer stipend at a non-profit college in rural China
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
One Year Teaching position with volunteer stipend at a non-profit college in rural ChinaBookmark This
Guizhou Forerunner College
Guizhou Forerunner College, Huishui, Qiannan, Guizhou, China 550600
China Lake, CA
Posted: March 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*There are also Study abroad and internship opportunities (shorter terms) provided at Guizhou Forerunner College. Please contact us for more information.
The teaching position at Guizhou Forerunner College with volunteer benefits is a one-year program. Teachers from across the globe join us in Guizhou to help realize the local rural students' dreams of obtaining affordable higher education. Most assume English teacher positions, but our college is also looking for people with talents to contribute to the professional training of our students or extracurricular activities (such as musical instrument, other foreign languages, gym management, etc.)
The majors offered to the Chinese students include Hotel Management, Smart Phone Repair and Production, Internet Marketing, Pre-school English Education, Tea Arts and Production, Ethnic Minority Heritage and Craftwork, Accounting.
The benefits provided include: reimbursement for one-round trip ticket up to 12,000 RMB, free lodging on campus, monthly stipend of 1000 RMB (2nd year teachers’ stipend increases to 2,500 RMB), free Chinese classes, visa and insurance covered.
Please check out website at: www.forerunnercollege.com/en/
• Personal conviction that education transforms lives
• Commit with professi0nalism to do what it takes to serve the needs of GFC and its students for at least one year (longer commitments are encouraged)
• Model sincerity, patience, positive attitude, self-motivation, self-management, and the spirit of service
• Work well in a team environment and be able to adapt in variety of circumstances including changes in lifestyle
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years teaching experience preferred or a TEFL/TESOL/ESL certification
• Good English or Chinese is a plus