- Internships /
- Education /
- VOLUNTEER TEACHER FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (Part Time, Only Sunday Gathering)
Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
VOLUNTEER TEACHER FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (Part Time, Only Sunday Gathering)Bookmark This
CP Online Solutions
Posted: July 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNature of the Position:
We are the non-profit organization to teach children from 4 year old to 12th grades. We are looking for teachers who have hearts and passion towards children. We gather on every Sundays from 10 am to 1 pm at the location of Bayside, Queens, New York.
As a teacher, we have a team work to offer an atmosphere and experience to the
Children in your care that will teach, nurture and help them develop as individuals and as a community.
1. We have unique and innovative curriculums and programs. You will learn how teachers decide the innovative pedagogy as customized to each child.
2. Since it is volunteer job, your name will be recorded when we report to the public as core teachers. All recommendation letters will be fully supported.
3. Travelling cost and lunch will be provided. (after 6 month volunteer, you will have a chance to be a paid-staff)
4. There is an opportunity to have 2016 Scholarship from the denomination of United Methodist Church.
Responsibilities1. prepare for classes using the assigned curriculum
2. deliver/teach the program on scheduled Sundays
3. classroom set-up and returning the room previous form after the class
4. maintain a safe educational environment for children and teachers interact with parents communicate with parents if their children are disruptive to the program (in keeping with the code of conduct)
5. report concerns to the Sunday School Coordinating pastor
6. assist with Christmas pageant and other special events
7. attend teachers' meetings
RequirementsSkills & Experience:
1. enjoys working with children
2. an ability to engage and communicate with children
3. a willingness to work with curriculum provided or other approved alternate resource
4. an ability to work and communicate with parents and co-teachers