- Internships /
- Education /
- We have 10 reasons for you to chooseTEC(Teach Experience China) and come to mysterious China
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
We have 10 reasons for you to chooseTEC(Teach Experience China) and come to mysterious ChinaBookmark This
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co,, Ltd
201 Caoxibei Road 737Nong Xuhui District Shanghai China
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co.,Ltd. We are one of the biggest human resources centers for interns placement in Shanghai (China), specializes in assisting foreign interns in pursuing the teaching career of their dreams in China. It also provides a good chance for you to travel to China and explore the rich Chinese culture&history. We provide our interns with an ideal environment for professional development and our centers offer ample academic resources as well as ongoing pastoral care. We provides an arrangement of professional services for interns, including Visa service, retrieval of a temporary residence permit, recommendations for teaching positions,
preparations for school introductions, intensive Chinese language courses.
5 months Internship Programme:
Students or graduates who would like to teach but do not have the relevant experience and, in many cases, do not have a Bachelor's degree. This programme will offer you what teaching is like in China and provide you with opportunities and teaching experience.
1. Allowance: 3500RMB/month (Standard of local salary)
2. 2300RMB free apartment (bills excluded)
3. 4000RMB VIP Mandarin course
4. 2000RMB air ticket allowance provided after 5 months programme
5. 3600RMB 120h TEFL(endorsed by TQUK ) certificate provided for free after 5 months programme
6. Reference letter provided after the programme
7. Teaching training provided every month
8. A free China travel(food and transportation included) provided every month
9. Exploration of the rich Chinese culture&history
10. The good teaching job whose salary is around 12000-18000 RMB /month recommended after 5 months programme
ResponsibilitiesWork 30 to 40 hours a week (at most 40 hours): 20-25 teach hour; 20-15 office hour. You may be required to work on weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) if you are placed in a training center because there schedule is work two days in the weekend and two days off in the weekdays.
Teach children from ages 2 to 12 and adults.
*You are enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible.
*You are able to work independently or in small groups.
*You are able to work in a fast paced environment.
*You solve problems creatively and with a positive attitude.
* Native English Speaker (Non-native English Speaker with good accent is acceptable)
*At least High School Degree or Above
*No Experience Required
*Clean criminal record