Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Web Designer Intern/VolunteerBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
• Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
• Coordinates site/partner/organization outreach
• Establishes connection between site partners and SPIN.
• Responsible for communicating program requirements and agreements to all parties involved- site, Program
Apply Online at www.stempaths.org
Responsibilities•Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills.
•Ability to express oneself in writing.
•Read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures.
•Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
•Manage multiple projects.
•Ability to persevere through periods of significant change and business challenges and demonstrate a
high level of energy and flexibility.
•Good knowledge of eCommerce practices
•Possess knowledge of web technologies.
•Possess a strong working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word,
• Power Point, Excel, Adobe Products, Macromedia Dreamweaver and FTP
• Possess the ability conduct online webinars using Webex or GoToWebinar.
• Possess the ability to use a Contact Management System like ACT or similar.
•Exceptional writing and editing skills for web-based content.
•Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.