Education Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Museum Education Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
(((*FAST PACED - INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
The Dr. Omar Simpson Internship ProgramOmar Simpson Foundation
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Woodworking/craft instructor for summerSummit Camp & Travel
Biology Tutors WantedMasterra
Economics Tutors WantedMasterra
Yamaha Music TeacherBookmark This
7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
2787 Preston Road
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCan you play piano at high level?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Can you relate well with children?
Yamaha Music School of Dallas is recruiting DYNAMIC piano teachers to teach children in brand new state-of-art facilities.
What were looking for:
• Experience in group teaching experience is a must (3-5 years)
• Minimum Bachelor of Music, there will be musical assessment in piano performance/ repertoire, keyboard harmony, sight reading, sight singing, ear training, and theory
• Availability: weekdays after school hours and Saturdays
• Ability to relate well with children
• Open to intensive training, feedback, coaching, support, and ongoing development
• Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
• Comfortable singing voice
• Eligibility to work in USA
• You love to perform and have FUN!
RequirementsWhat we're providing you:
• Full teacher training with world renowned Yamaha Music Education System (YMES)
• Excellent pay
• Consistent work
• Further Opportunities!
We're dedicated to one thing - giving children the best start on life.
Every element of our early childhood music education is designed to enrich each child's mind, body, and spirit.
We advocate developmentally appropriate, child-centered, experiential learning.
We believe that a school's excellence is ultimately measured by the quality of its staff, which is why we're extremely selective when it comes to our faculty