Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Yamaha Music TeacherBookmark This
7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
2787 Preston Road
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCan you play piano at high level?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Can you relate well with children?
Yamaha Music School of Dallas is recruiting DYNAMIC piano teachers to teach children in brand new state-of-art facilities.
What were looking for:
• Experience in group teaching experience is a must (3-5 years)
• Minimum Bachelor of Music, there will be musical assessment in piano performance/ repertoire, keyboard harmony, sight reading, sight singing, ear training, and theory
• Availability: weekdays after school hours and Saturdays
• Ability to relate well with children
• Open to intensive training, feedback, coaching, support, and ongoing development
• Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
• Comfortable singing voice
• Eligibility to work in USA
• You love to perform and have FUN!
RequirementsWhat we're providing you:
• Full teacher training with world renowned Yamaha Music Education System (YMES)
• Excellent pay
• Consistent work
• Further Opportunities!
We're dedicated to one thing - giving children the best start on life.
Every element of our early childhood music education is designed to enrich each child's mind, body, and spirit.
We advocate developmentally appropriate, child-centered, experiential learning.
We believe that a school's excellence is ultimately measured by the quality of its staff, which is why we're extremely selective when it comes to our faculty