Electrical Design Summer Intern (14-0590)Daktronics Inc.
Electrical Design Intern (15-0005)Daktronics Inc.
Entry-Level Electrical EngineerCynet Systems
PC hardware engineer / builder with living room PC manufacturerSTEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
Electrical Engineering Intern for Aviation Audio Product developmentAlto Technologies Corp
Electrical EngineerBookmark This
145 Graham Ave
DescriptionScienceTomorrow is seeking multiple Electrical Engineer/Designer (Full time, co-op and interns) in Lexington, Kentucky office to create R&D electrical designs of novel sensors systems for micro-fabrication, integration and application according to customer specifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
• Architect, design, fabricate and assemble our chip-based sensor product to meet product requirements and maintain market leadership.
• Investigate, analyze and recommend different SoC architectures to optimize cost, power, performance and schedule.
• Take a leadership role on chip from concept to production.
• Participate in all phases of the chip design including specification, design, synthesis, verification and silicon validation.
• Contribute to employ best in class design practices and methodologies.
• Domain experience in some of the following areas is highly desired: video, physical layer, HDMI, Display Port. Experience in using FPGAs for design validation is highly desired.
• Knowledge of sensors, micro-fabrication, ASIC, switching circuit.
• Exceptional computer skills. Formal training in PSPICE, MatLab, LabVIEW software.
• BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering.
• Strong math skills, ability to perform calculations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read electrical schematics.
• Must be authorized to work in the USA
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Requirements• Domain experience in circuit design & validation.
• Exceptional computer skills in PSPICE
• Graduated or enrolled in BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering.