Electrical Engineering InternBookmark This
S&D Coffee and Tea, Inc.
DescriptionJoin S&D Coffee and Tea, Inc., a leader in the food service industry. Since 1927, we've provided commercial customers with a full line of specialty coffees, teas and juices, and given our employees ample opportunity for personal and professional achievement. As we grow, so can your future! We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an:
Electrical Engineering Intern
With limited supervision, assist Operations Services Manager, Director of Operations Services, and Director of Engineering and Technical Services with the identification and documentation of power distribution and automation systems to provide accurate “as-built” drawings of the plant. Other projects assigned will focus on the collection and analysis of electrical data to reduce S&D’s overall electrical demand and usage.
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 800-230-7559.
S&D Coffee and Tea, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
ResponsibilitiesAdditional responsibilities include:
• Identify and document the plant’s electrical distribution systems
• Identify and document the plants physical automation systems (DH+, RIO, Control System Hardware, etc.)
• Work in the operations area visibly checking locations and meters of electrical systems installed by a contractor and taking readings from said meters.
• Produce documentation to support future projects for energy reduction, recycling, and water usage reduction.
• Analyze systems for other environmental projects.
RequirementsQualified applicants will possess the following:
• Sophomore, Junior or senior (junior or senior preferred) in Electrical Engineering
• Coursework in CAD and Plant Automation would be helpful.
• Excellent and professional written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to take detailed measurements and extrapolate data mathematically
• Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and to respond to questions from coworkers, managers and supervisors