Application Engineer (Intern or co-op)Simberian Inc.
Arduino Hardware, C Programming and Cloud Software Using WIFIECOSMARTE
Hardware Engineering InternKipkay Kits
Baseband Architecture & Circuit Design for Next Generation Cellular StandardsMediaTek USA Inc.
In-Band Communications for Wireless Power SystemsMediaTek USA Inc.
Renewable Energy EngineerBookmark This
1390 Brickell Ave
DescriptionDesign and manufacture electrical equipment for use across Renewable Energies. Especially, Solar Energy.
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Designing systems and products;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Designing and conducting tests;
- Recording, analysing and interpreting test data;
- Proposing modifications and retesting products;
- Qualifying the final product or system;
- Servicing and maintaining equipment;
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.