Solar PV Electrical Engineer Phoenix OfficeBookmark This
Description- How to design a PV System (Sizing and estimates for Residential and Commercial Customers)
- How to use Computer drawings, applying AutoCad to Renewable Energy sector
- You will be in charge of managing specific project according to your area of interest under the supervision of one of our engineers.
- Helping to educate the public on solar electric power by writing for our web site and other blogs.
- Analyzing current solar systems on the market and doing efficiency comparisons and price / watt comparisons.
- Helping to receive customers and customer inflow and sorting it into appropriate technology transfer divisions of the company thus getting a feel for the private and industry demand. Do one on one site visit.
- Analyzing customer type, location, application, demand curves, energy conservation measures, all aspects of solar market demand.
- Rating by type and efficiency all solar modules currently being offered as well as inverters and batteries.
*NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.