Electrical Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Engineering TechnicianIronLlama LLC
assistant production managerTrend-Electronics-Ltd
Engineering TechnicianAngel Guard
Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Controls EngineerBookmark This
5311 Kane Road
Eau Claire, WI
Posted: September 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Assist with the redesigning of various product lines for cost effectiveness and improved performance.
• Assist in the coordination of manufacturing launch for new or revised products, including training team members and evaluating results.
• Design, develop and test machinery.
• Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls.
Responsibilities• Provide support for all Team Members
• Evaluate changes in systems to best fit the needs of the company
• Help design and implement changes to help make our systems more efficient.
• Work with assigned Team Members to complete projects effectively and on time.
• Analyze user enhancements and maintenance requests; determine possible solutions, and complete necessary changes.
• Suggest and recommend better ways of improving the quality of work in Midwest Manufacturing systems.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
RequirementsMotivated and team-oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced department.
• Able to work 15 to 30 hours per week during normal office hours assigned or required by work
• Be within 3 semesters of graduation, pursuing a degree in Engineering.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
SkillsRequired - PLC Programming, Electrical Controls
Preferred - PLC Allen Bradley, HMI Programming, AutoCAD Electrical