Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Electrical Engineer InternVictorise
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Automation MachineHELTECH Technology
TRAINING INTERNSHIP- OPTICAL TESTING OF FIBER OPTIC LASERSCybel, LLC
Appliance Electronic Technician RepairMaxius LLC
Electrical Engineer- InternBookmark This
933 American Streeet
San Carlos, CA
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLightning Motors Corp. has been involved in researching and manufacturing electric two wheeled transportations for more than 6 years. We build the fastest production motorcycle in the world, won many road racing competitions and set several world speed records. Our solutions are used in various applications, from fuel cell hybrid electric buses, hybrid cars, electric motorcycle, electric ATV, electric yard trucks for ferrying shipping containers, professional ocean racing sailboat and many other areas. Our mission has been to build 2 wheel electric transportation (E2W) that has superior efficiency, performance, and affordability than current gasoline alternatives.
This position is for Local candidates only.
Responsibilities- Work with team to design and build high-resolution, low-power, and high-speed electronic interfaces and products
- Debug EE issues, including power quality, high-speed signal integrity and system interface performance.
- Integrate accelerometer, Bluetooth, and MCU,
- Program CAN communication
- Collaborate and communicate with various suppliers
- Carry out other required tasks to complete assign projects
- Contribute in improving the processes or tasks.
Requirements- Expertise in electronic design, including component selection, schematic design, and schematic capture with tools
- Experience with EE design for digital circuits
- Experience with EE design and layout for low-noise linear and switching power supply circuits
- Knowledge of layout strategies for EMI minimization, signal integrity and low noise
- Comfort and ability to use all types of electronic test equipment
- Broad knowledge of engineering concepts (device behavior, data analysis, and systems modeling)
- Ability to manage many projects and project types
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve performance problems
- Great interpersonal skills - the ability to collaborate across groups
- Excellent process development and documentation skills