- Internships /
- Electrical Engineering /
- Electrical Engineering Co-op - Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!!
Engineering TechnicianIronLlama LLC
assistant production managerTrend-Electronics-Ltd
Engineering TechnicianAngel Guard
Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Electrical Engineer InternVictorise
Automation MachineHELTECH Technology
TRAINING INTERNSHIP- OPTICAL TESTING OF FIBER OPTIC LASERSCybel, LLC
Electrical Engineering Co-op - Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!!Bookmark This
Multiple Locations (see requirements)
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a company built on dreams. And these dreams inspire us to create innovative products that enhance human mobility and benefit society. We see "The Power of Dreams" as a way of thinking that guides us and inspires us to move forward. The strength of our company comes from this philosophy—based on the visionary principles of our founder, Soichiro Honda.
Our success in the global marketplace is the result of our continued investment in America's future. We thank our customers for the support and trust they've shown us. We look forward to challenging ourselves to create new products and services that bring value to our customers and society during the next 50 years.
ResponsibilitiesElectrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology co-op/intern opportunities typically exist in the following areas, projects may include:
• Manufacturing (Assembly, Weld, Paint, Engineering Services, Driveshaft Manufacturing, Stamping, Plastics, Material Services, Vehicle Quality, Casting and Machining) - Focus on equipment, process, quality and new model activities related to the department. Project management, problem analysis, production support, investigates new technologies and implements countermeasures.
• Auto Quality - Learn and perform vehicle testing. Conduct tests for chassis, brakes, controls, bonnet, trunk or door systems. Test procedures and test fixtures. New model development, drawing study, layouts, design change requests. Investigate and countermeasure Mass Production design related issues. Warranty data trend analysis. Re-create problem failures to determine root cause, countermeasure development and confirmation testing.
• Purchasing Operations - Supplier process capabilities assessment, problem reporting and analysis. Containment of problems when necessary. Countermeasure implementation, verification and judgment of effectiveness. Investigates suspect part issues, dispositions nonconforming parts, approves part changes, approves/verifies supplier countermeasures and issues trouble reports.
• Facilities - Update and document CAD drawings of existing infrastructure. Analyze and design existing sanitation, HVAC, and building pressure systems. Develop short and long-term solutions to problems found. Design modifications of existing facilities structures. Update mechanical engineering specifications and standards.
Class Status: Sophomore (by credit hour) or above
Term: Minimum of 10 weeks required.
Degree: Candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
** Ability or Willingness to work from ANY of the following locations: **
• Anna, OH (45 minutes north of Dayton, OH)
• Marysville, OH (45 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
• East Liberty, OH (55 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
• Russells Point, OH (30 minutes northwest of Marysville, OH)
• Greensburg, IN