Spectrum InternO3b Networks USA LLC
Electrical Engineer for Product Design/DevelopmentPOTLUCK LLC
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Electrical Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Electrical EngineerWilshire Financial Network
Paid internship for SolderingSanta Monica Filtration
Automation MachineHELTECH Technology
Electrical Engineering InternshipBookmark This
Lake Shore Cryotronics
575 McCorkle Blvd
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Electrical Engineering Internship at Lake Shore provides hands on design, testing, and manufacturing experience. Guided by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from immersion in both office and lab environments while working with cutting-edge technologies.
Primary Duties Include:
• Improving the accuracy, precision, and capabilities of advanced instrumentation
• Analyzing new-age materials and semiconductor devices with existing technology
• Designing and testing analog and digital circuits
• Obtain and process high volume data
• Researching new technologies and materials
• Assisting professional engineers with other various tasks, as needed
Qualifiers: Minimum GPA of 3.0+; pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Physics (with an electrical engineering focus); ability to preserve the confidentiality of information; strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; independent worker and team player;
Desired Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel (MATLAB is a plus!); printed circuit design and simulation; microprocessor firmware understanding (C or Python is a plus!)
Lake Shore Cryotronics is a global leader in developing innovative electronic measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. These products include sensors and measurement instrumentation, metrology systems and probe stations. Our equipment is regularly used for characterizing physical properties of electronic and magnetic materials.
• Located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH
• Full-time opportunity during summer break
• Competitive hourly rate, plus excellent on-the-job experience
• Drug free and tobacco free workplace
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test before starting work
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate, an updated resume, and your dates of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans