Electrical Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
assistant production managerTrend-Electronics-Ltd
Engineering TechnicianAngel Guard
Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Electrical Engineer InternVictorise
Hardware Engineer InternBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitanium Falcon Inc. is a start-up enterprise that focuses on bridging the gap between wearable technology and mobile gaming. This essentially means enabling motion/ gesture controls for the mobile and casual gaming segment thereby enhancing the player experience while being user-friendly at the same time.
We are seeking a Hardware Engineer Intern to be a contributor on our development team responsible for wearable technology.
1. Research and develop Titanium Falcon products by owning architecture selection, electrical design and validation.
2. Hand-on lab experiences with soldering and testing equipments such as: power supply, multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.
3. Assist with bring-up prototype layout, BOM, components chosen, etc.
4. Bring your design to mass production by setting factory test requirements, assisting in testing program bring up, traveling on-site to the manufacturer to ensure the design is built and tested successfully.
5. Work with all cross-functional teams: firmware, software, mechanical Engineers, marketing and business development.
6. Help to manage suppliers and manufacturing partners.
1. MS/PhD or BS with 1-3 years work experience in consumer electronics / embedded system design.
2. Strong EE fundamentals, including ability to design analog and mixed signal system.
1. Experience with : Wearable technologies, embedded systems, various communication protocols (I2C, SPI and UART), sensor selection, Bluetooth Low Energy and low power design.
2. Experience with Cadence Allegro or Eagle Cadsoft.
3. Experience with battery charging, DC-DC converters and LDOs.