2017 Summer Internship - Technology - Englewood, COCharter
EE internship to evaluate wireless power systemsNorthern Imagination LLC
Energy Efficiency Consultant InternSmartech LED, Inc.
Electrical Engineering InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Embedded Project Management InternAccess Control Group
Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Electrical Engineer InternVictorise
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Lighting TechnicianBookmark This
GREEN IS BETTER INC
925B Peachtree Street NE Suite 211
Posted: May 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe lighting technician will work closely with the Electrical Project Manager to complete projects in a safe and timely manner. By being proactive, this position will improve customer service, decrease construction related mistakes, complete projects within timelines and improve the profitability of projects. The position will report directly to the Electrical Project Manager. Green Is Better implements a comprehensive suite of energy efficiency programs for residential, commercial and industrial customers.At Green Is Better, we combine strong analytics, innovative thinking, and structured project management with consultants in the field performing on-site energy audits and working with home builders, retailers, hospital providers, hoteliers, commercial builder owners, government agencies, and industrial plants to make programs work. We help our clients with the most cost effective,
profitable, energy efficiency. Then, we help our clients meet their goals by guiding them through the entire life-cycle of energy efficiency programs.
• Installation of new energy efficient fixtures, hardware sensors, and ballasts.
• Retro-fit existing fixtures to increase energy efficiency.
• Interact with customers and crew members in a respectful manner.
• Work in the safest possible manner following all OSHA guidelines.
• Complete all projects in a neat and workman like manner.
• Should be able to troubleshoot minor electrical problems with various types of fixtures
• Oversee project inventory, keep work area clean, and organized.
• Work safely from various types of man lifts and ladders.
Requirements• Required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening test.
• Required to pass a review of Department of Motor Vehicles records.