Spectrum InternO3b Networks USA LLC
Electrical Engineer for Product Design/DevelopmentPOTLUCK LLC
Electrical Engineering InternshipLake Shore Cryotronics
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Electrical Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Electrical EngineerWilshire Financial Network
Rail Operations & Systems InternCapital Metro
Paid internship for SolderingSanta Monica Filtration
PCB EngineerBookmark This
47061 Warm Springs Blvd
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PCB Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing and testing of power and electronic PCBs for various V5 Systems' products.
• Perform a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units, developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or pre-production operations where documentation and guidance may be limited. Work from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components. Use standard electronic assembly tools and materials. Perform modifications, rework and quality testing. Work typically includes interaction with development and/or manufacturing engineering personnel.
Secondary duties include participating in design of new PCBs.
• An associate's or higher engineer's degree in one of the following or similar:
digital electronics, microprocessors, electric controls circuit design and analysis, electrical energy conversion, electromagnetic.
Knowledge & Attributes:
• Must have good soldering skills, and the ability to perform mechanical and electrical assembly with a focus on quality.
• Have good skills to work with measurement and test equipment.
• Must be able to take directions from leadership and work with minimal supervision.
• Be able to interpret complex assembly drawings and diagrams.
• Be able to make/modify initial circuits' layouts.
• Work well under pressure
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical issues and solutions.
• 2 to 3 years hands-on PCB circuits soldering, trouble shooting and lab experiences.
• Proven experience with rework / repairs on printed circuit boards is a big plus.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and startup environment