2017 Summer Internship - Technology - Englewood, COCharter
EE internship to evaluate wireless power systemsNorthern Imagination LLC
Energy Efficiency Consultant InternSmartech LED, Inc.
Electrical Engineering InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Embedded Project Management InternAccess Control Group
Engineering/Robotics Intern TeamUnique Software Development LLC
Electrical Engineer InternVictorise
Embedded Systems/ Firmware Engineer- InternLightning Motorcycle
Technical EngineerBookmark This
AOTO ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
45 Roxborough Avenue
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosition: Technical Support Engineer
Work Location: Isleworth, London
AOTO is a world’s leading LED display product and solution provider, is a prestigious brand in LED display industry. We are specialized in the LED display solution with some other software and lighting solution.
Founded in 1993, with longest history in China LED display industry
Have over 15,000 installation over 50 countries around the world
AOTO has 1000+ employees, including 180+ market-oriented R&D engineers, every year more than 10% investment turnover
Establish LED perimeter standard for the FIFA & UEFA
Till 2014, we have installed over 30,000 square meters perimeter LED display for FIFA & UEFA
Official LED display supplier for JCDecaux (World’s biggest outdoor advertising company)
Responsibilities1. Familiar with the products’ systems configuration, responsible to introduce and demonstrate products/system function, and to provide onsite training.
2.Responsible for development, construction and maintain of East Coast of The United States sales channels.
3. In charge of the statistics and maintenance of the LED Display reprocessed products and the management of spare parts.
4. Provide solutions and technical references for the LED display projects.
5. Submit reports about installation, technical training and routine inspection. In addition, organize to learn and share related knowledge.
6. Edit instruction for installation, maintenance and training.
7. Collect industry related information to support the R&D work by attending exhibitions or other channels.
8. Technical support work for European area.
9. Fulfill other jobs that assigned by superior.
Requirements1. Bachelor degree or above, communication, electronics, computer or other related majors.
2. Can adapt to the cross-culture working environment, interpersonal and communication skills, good communication with customers and headquarters, familiar with customer service skills and customer complaint handling skills.
3. With LED or similar technical work experience is a plus, has technical management and related work experience is a plus, have customer service experience is preferred.
4. Self motivated, hard working, able to lead the project team, organize and complete the project tasks in the overseas company.
5. Fluent English standard, good written expression ability, skilled use of office software.