Automation Test Engineering InternBookmark This
2202 Fox Drive
DescriptionHBM, the leader in weighing, test and measurement technologies, provides state-of-the-art transducers, signal conditioning electronics, data acquisition systems and measurement software for use in automotive, aerospace, shipbuilding, railroad, construction and assembly applications.
Our comprehensive product offering is backed by 60 years of experience in professional measurement services. U.S. locations include our headquarters in Marlboro, MA, with offices in IL, MI and WI.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Good working knowledge of C and C++/C# mandatory.
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required.
• Good knowledge of SQL.
• Networking experience using sockets and IPV6.
• Experience using automation testing tools (i.e. Ranorex or Selenium) preferred.
• Development experiences in an embedded Linux environment preferred.
• Git repository usage a plus.
• Lua scripting experience a plus.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for constant improvement and automation of tasks/processes.