Business Analyst / Process EngineeringBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWanted, a highly motivated, grad student intern team ( must be from same class)
to manage business process development for a new eLearning business unit.
We plan to license our format, technology, and cloud platform internationally using a franchise
like business model. We require all processes to be created for the US based prototype.
This will be an amazing project, enabling you to get experience that you could get nowhere
else, and run your own project. Perfect for a leader mentality, who's driven and accountable.
*** This project will pay a generous stipend at project completion phases....
We deliver lifestyle improvement solutions via web and mobile devices via eLearning and mLearning.
We create proprietary eLearning solutions ( self improvement ) for web, teleseminars, and mobile users.
You will lead the research, development and documentation of a business system and ops manual to deliver eLearning solutions globally. Everything from startup thru operational - org charts, mind maps, swim lane maps, process flows, workflow, performance testing, scoring procedures, & more.
This will be your project to run virtually with a support team for IT, finance, legal, Intel Property, etc.
If you're top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive responsibilities that convert to full time employment. Look no further.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, top in your class, you are EXTREMELY PASSIONATE about
this career path, and have some legitimate experience. No Quitters Need Apply..
Responsibilities- Assist in all refining aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Film, Video and Processors in office and licensees.
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Create franchise like operations manuals enabling us to deliver our projects virtually
- Contribute to creating, streamlining, and editing existing methods
- Work alongside CEO and management to understand, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
RequirementsIf you have a passion for creating and re-enginering business processes, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate(s). You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire, and have a natural sense of creating a professional look to the materials you create.
Your responsibilities will be to work with a creative team to develop all the operational maps & docs for this new unit. Includes workflow, IT integrations, operations, marketing, eLearning and more.
- Deliver maps, charts, and documentation that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.