Software Engineer to help build an online web based serviceYogaPiphany
Metallurgical Internship OpportunitySteel Dynamics, Inc.
Full-Time Summer Internship & Part-Time Fall Co-opComcast
Software Engineering InternOpenView Venture Partners
Environmental Engineer Internship OpportunitySteel Dynamics, Inc.
DSP Engineering InternBookmark This
8760 South Sandy Parkway
DescriptionHarman International Industries, Inc. is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality, high-fidelity audio and electronic products for automotive, consumer and professional use. It is the parent company behind an array of legendary brands that includes Harman Kardon®, JBL®, Mark Levinson® and Infinity®.The Company has developed, both internally and through a series of acquisitions, a range of product offerings. It operates in three segments: Automotive, Consumer and Professional. The Automotive segment designs, manufactures and markets audio, electronic and infotainment systems for vehicle applications primarily to be installed as original equipment by automotive manufacturers. The Consumer segment designs, manufactures and markets audio, video and electronic systems for home, mobile and multimedia applications. The Professional segment designs, manufactures and markets loudspeakers and electronic systems used by audio professionals in concert halls, stadiums, airports, houses of worship and theme attractions. For more than 50 years, our legendary brands have taken a leading role in the creation and innovation of progressive technologies, from the world's first car radio in 1948 to today's most revolutionary infotainment systems.
• Performs functional and empirical analysis related to designing, developing, and implementing electronic hardware for the company’s products.
• Executes projects from design through start-up, debug and acceptance.
• Releases both progress and technical reports dealing with assigned projects.
• Assists, when necessary, in development of test strategies, devices and systems.
• Designs and tests audio gear for music industry.
• Demonstrates industry knowledge to assist in new product development.
• Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to effectively present information to senior management and employees.
• Ability to understand analog and digital electrical design.
• Understanding of DSP and microprocessor-based electronic designs.
This position requires the incumbent to be a Junior or Senior level in Electrical Engineering.
• Willingness to work in an office in Sandy, UT
• Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test