Research & Development Engineer Internship (fulltime opportunity)Powerstorm® ESS
Marketing InternApogee Automation Systems
Open for Recent Graduates ONLY (Technical Support Engineer - Power Systems)Matrix Resources Inc
Hiring People for Multiple IT TECHNOLOGIESBluecloudtechs
Drafting and design internSeaflex Inc.
Electrical InternBookmark This
Prime System INC.
416 Mission Street
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: 567 days ago
DescriptionJob Description of Intern
Title of Intern:
- Electrical intern
- Part time position, 15~30 hours per week, $10~12 per hour
- For more than 25 years, PRIME UV has manufactured state-of-the-art UV Curing and IR Drying Systems for Printers, Converters, Packagers and Industrial Coaters Worldwide. PRIME UV Curing & IR Drying systems are easily installed on both new presses and as retrofits on existing presses and machinery. PRIME UV Curing Equipment instantly cures UV Inks, Coatings & Adhesives. Maximize your productivity & profits, increase your product line & customer base with a PRIME UV Curing or IR Drying System.
Responsibilities- Electrical diagram drafting
- Archive old drawing
- Electrical prototyping
- Electrical/Software testing
Requirements- University/College student
- Required electrical background
- Strong interest in manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a handy person