Opening For IntenshipInetsoft system and software
Intern/Co-op - Software Engineer for 2015National Instruments
Systems, Aerospace, Mechanical, Engineering Undergraduate/GraduateLZ Technology, Inc.
Production Engineer InternshipHuman Technologies Inc.
Co-op/ PhD Research Fellow/ IoT / M2M Service LayerInterDigital
Energy Technology Venture Capital - Oil & Gas Research InternBookmark This
DescriptionNEXT Ventures, an upstart energy technology venture capital firm is looking for an intern to help with the fund’s inception. The intern will get the chance to be part of an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of a leading energy technology VC fund. The fund will invest in early stage energy & clean energy technologies emerging from universities and national labs and help build them into transformative energy companies. The Oil & Gas Research intern will perform critical research that will help dictate the fund’s early strategy. Specifically the intern will research emerging energy technology in the oil & gas sector.
Note, given the high number of applicants we are unfortunately unable to respond to every application. Please only apply if you have direct academic, research, or professional experience in the oil & gas sector.
Responsibilities- Work with team to help craft initial fund strategy
- Assist with researching key topics that will help shape strategy in the oil and gas industry
- Analyze petrochemical industry and collaborate with team in building strategic model of the sector
- Synthesize research in well-organized summaries
Requirements- Passion for energy & technology
- Experience at synthesizing research from numerous sources
- Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with advances in the oil and gas industry (unconventionals, tertiary recovery, fracking, etc.) a plus
- Experience in MS Office
- Prior professional experience a plus but not required
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, 3.5+ preferred (if below 3.5 please include note of explanation in short cover letter)