Civil Engineer/ArchitectTeQuilla's Twin Towers Mini-Camp, Inc.
BNSF Railway: Mechanical (Engineering) Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Engineering Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
Detail Design Entry Level/InternshipProper Group International
Lean Sigma Internship - Located in Denton, TexasLabinal
Engineering InternBookmark This
1328 E. 43rd Court
DescriptionThe engineering intern will participate as a valuable member of the engineering team at Noria Corporation, by working directly with the engineering staff to support the design, development of lubrication programs. This is a paid internship that requires a minimum commitment of one semester (16 weeks) at 10-20 hours per week. The intern will work directly with the engineering staff doing a variety of tasks related to Lubrication-enabled reliability and will have the opportunity to learn the real world application of Tribology, Analytic Chemistry and Engineering. This position will report to a engineer on our technical services team.
Responsibilities• Reviewing and developing design plans and specifications
• Support the creation of project documentation
• Organize existing engineering project files
• Special projects as assigned
Requirements• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with basic Engineering processes
• Familiarity with data collection and analysis
• Jr. or Sr. level engineering or chemistry student preferred.
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in modern desktop office software applications
• The candidate must be a US Citizen.