Engineering InternBookmark This
17801 E. 14 Mile Road
DescriptionFaurecia Interior Systems is one of the four divisions within the Faurecia automotive company. This position is located in Fraser, Michigan and is a plant envionrment. We are looking to fill a summer internship role and a full-time internship role.
ResponsibilitiesThe main missions of the role are:
- Assist the plant with the planning and implementation of new products and/or changes to the manufacturing process.
- Help develop plans for new products and launches including manufacturing technologies and available alternatives.
- Develops and implement schedules for projects
- Contribute to the company continuous improvement efforts through value analysis, maintaining up to date knowledge of manufacturing/tooling techniques and develops process improvement opportunities.
- Implement modifications to product or equipment from engineering changes.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the company.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have/be:
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science in a related Engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing, and assembly techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self Starter
- Strong Interpersonal and Team Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Good Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing, Quality, or Engineering Preferred
- Proficient level of English