Entry-Level Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing (MEP) Engineering PositionsMetropolitan Engineering Inc. | Shapiro - O'Brien
Electrical Engineering InternIntegral Group
Energy Analyst/Modeling InternIntegral Group
Mechanical Engineering InternshipIntegral Group
Entry Level Mechanical Engineers Bearing Sales / Application EngineeringGeneral Bearing Corporation
Quality AssuranceBookmark This
- minimum 1 year experience
- Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
- Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
- Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of Rational , MS Office, Outlook, Business Analysis
- Strong understanding of Computer architecture.
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- Must be able to work well as part of a high performance R&D team.
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create or maintain database of known test defects.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.