Process EngineerBridgestone APM Company
Business Development InternI AM FREE LLC.
Process Development Coop Intern (from Sept. through Dec. 2014)Myriant Corporation
Design Engineer Internship OpportunityArt Research Collaboration
Advanced Process Engineering Coop Intern (from Sept. through Dec. 2014)Myriant Corporation
Quality AssuranceBookmark This
- minimum 1 year experience
- Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
- Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
- Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of Rational , MS Office, Outlook, Business Analysis
- Strong understanding of Computer architecture.
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- Must be able to work well as part of a high performance R&D team.
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create or maintain database of known test defects.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.