MECHANIAL ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
1281 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionNOTE - PLEASE SEE THE END OF THIS INTERNSHIP ADVERTISEMENT FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY.
I am the owner of a busy product development business.
An aerospace engineer who works on NASA projects is helping design our new, innovative product for the leisure industry. We are in the final stages of this prototype invention and design and so you will have the invaluable benefit of watching the development and manufacture of this exciting new product from scratch! As things are getting very busy, we need an intern to help finalize these 2 designs before starting on 2 new projects.
This intern will be involved in the development of the product design, manufacture, marketing, and launch of this new product . They will be learning with highly important 'hands-on' experience, ready to integrate their new knowledge into the next stage of their career.
Responsibilities- design using relative software of multiple parts of multiple product lines
- research parts/designs/competition on web
- liaise with manufacturers in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong re estimates
- write product specs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT INFO@LNKINNOVATIONS.COM
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT BOX WRITE "INTERNSHIP - MECHANICAL ENGINEER - YOUR NAME
If you are interested in applying for this internship, please apply ONLY 4 WEEKS before you require the internship to start as we do not take on interns months in advance. Please kindly email me your answers to the below questions :
1. Do you have experience in using Solidworks? If so, how much ? Are you certified?
2. Where do you currently live? If L.A. area, please note we are located in Brentwood 90049.
3. Are you currently employed? If so, how many hours, days per week?
4. How many hours/and which days per week are you able to commit to the internship?
5. What length of internship are you looking for? (please state end date if you are starting school)
6. The payment for the internship is 'deferred' until the products (all new products) return investors money. Are you OK with this?
7. Do you have your own transport, laptop, phone and relevant software needed for this position?
8. Are you American or have a valid working visa ?
Please email me at INFO@LNKInnovations.com and in the 'subject' line write "INTERNSHIP - INTERNSHIP YOU ARE INTERESTED IN - YOUR NAME".
I look forward to hearing from you.
- excellent knowledge of Solidworks, Solidedge, , Pro engineer or Catia
- 110% RELIABILITY and dependability
- initiative to work on own, finish projects to deadlines.
- team-work and flexibility to chip in where necessary to complete a project
- willingness to learn, absorb information, keep an open mind.
- no ego please
- own phone, car and laptop
- patience!! as we are manufacturing in south east Asia and have language barriers
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills