MECHANICAL PRODUCT ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
520 S. SEPULVEDA AVE,
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionLNK Innovations is a product development company based in Brentwood 90049, Los Angeles. LNK invents products for a variety of industries including hotel/leisure, hardware, fashion and electronics. We launched our first product (LabelLabelKeyCaps.com) in January 2014. LNK is looking to fill one of our product engineering positions. We need someone who is looking for real world, hands-on experience. The position requires constant communication with the business owner. A NASA engineer is designing our new, innovative product for the leisure industry. The selected applicant will have the invaluable benefit of being involved with the development and manufacturing of 4 exciting new products. This intern will be involved in the product design, manufacturing, marketing, and launch processes of these new products. This position provides a 'hands-on' experience for a product engineer ready to integrate their knowledge into the next stage of their career.
Responsibilities- Design a variety of products using relative software
- Research parts, designs, and competitors
- Liaise with manufacturers in China
- Oversee production processes
- Write product specifications
- Provide daily reports on progress
If interested, please email Suzanne Parker at info@LNKInnovations.com with your resume and phone number.
Requirements- Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks (Solid Edge, Pro engineer, or Catia experience is preferred but not required)
- 100% reliability and dependability
- Must own personal phone, automobile and laptop
- Patience! We are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- Profficient organizational and communication skills