Process EngineerBookmark This
Bridgestone APM Company
235 Commerce Way
Upper Sandusky, OH
DescriptionBridgestone APM Company invites you to apply for a position in our internship program at our Anti Vibration Manufacturing Facility in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education. Specific identified internship responsibilities are outlined below.
The intern for Process Engineering performs process engineering work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks. Tasks will include:
• Production support
• Investigate different process possibilities
RequirementsCriteria for this internship are as follows:
• Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
• Pursuing a degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Junior status by fall of 2014
• U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
• Familiarity with AutoCAD, 5Y Analysis, and mechanical design concepts